Monday, April 25, 2011

Ideas for my future sis-in-law's wedding!

Martha Stewart Weddings

Martha Stewart Weddings


Martha Stewart Weddings
(This twist on this old-fashioned paper chain is that it is made with vellum and double sided tape.)

Martha Stewart Weddings


Martha Stewart Weddings

Martha Stewart Weddings


Martha Stewart Weddings
(Although I don't care for the colors of this wedding, I think the whimsical chandelier is fun.  Use translucent fabrics in the same color family.  You can even spray paint the embroidery ring.)

Martha Stewart Weddings

Martha Stewart Weddings
Martha Stewart Weddings
(I love these tulle pom-poms, and I am sure they are easy to make!)

http://www.save-on-crafts.com/ Photo above shows a centerpiece designed by Melissa. She used the 8" round mirror and sheer ribbon with grapevine (you could also use twig ribbon) inside the hurricane shade to make this wonderful candle centerpiece. From Anthony and Melissa's wedding
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment