Monday, May 16, 2011

New Love: Chalkboard Vinyl (and paint)

Good morning friends!  I have a confession. I have a new love in my life, and no, it's not burlap, it's chalkboard vinyl (and paint)!  They are both a versatile and chic medium that provides a little whimsy to whatever they are on!  I have collected a few ideas from some amazingly creative bloggers along with a couple of forever-inspiring websites to get the creative juices flowing.  I am definitely consuming a full glass of inspiration today and hope you do too! 



This is actually black construction paper, but the idea is the same.  Source: Better Homes and Gardens



Chalkboard paint is also fun to use and achieves the same fun look.  Check out these following ideas from http://www.countyliving.com/




And here is an inspriation from Pottery Barn:





No comments:

Post a Comment